Saturday, January 7, 2012

Snapshots - Daily Life

With my New Year's goal of creating a better document of our family, and improving my indoor photography skills...I decided to start practicing.  So the other day, I thought I would just walk around and photograph some of the everyday things my kids like to do.  The lighting in my house was great at the time so here is what I caught...


Our bookworm:


An intense train-track building session (the girls are enamored with trains lately so Gma Moores got them a "girly set" for Christmas. :)





While trying to be "invisible" and catch the candid...Abby got bored with the construction and started posing...fine by me. :)


Then Claire joined in...

I was grateful for her participation. :)  This moment became quickly became a perfect expression of their relationship...so glad I caught it.


Next was Morgan and Jake...I had to switch to my flash for this one, so obviously not as good...but it's not all about the quality of the picture, but the quality of the relationships you capture.  They are BIG into National Geographic Kids "Animal Jam" lately.


I sure love these little people.  

No comments: