Sunday, January 22, 2012

I Jinxed it!

One day 50 degrees and playing outside...the next day, 20 degrees and swimming at the local Rec Center. :)  Such is winter weather in Utah. :)
The very morning after my last post, we woke up to this:






So we decided to do our typical Saturday house clean-up and then take the kids swimming for the afternoon.  We were not the only ones with this idea. :)  It was kind of busy, but not too bad and the kids loved it...how could you not when your Rec center looks like this:





We also ran into some friends from church...




Unfortunately, I couldn't adequately capture all the fun because I was a little afraid to use my camera too much around all this water.  Plus the lighting wasn't so great.  But here are just a couple I salvaged. :)






I know...yes that is all I got that turned out.  Sad. :(  But we had fun regardless.  It was a really nice Saturday.  Clean house ready for Sunday.  Good family time...and Trev and I were even able to sneak away and have dinner out together.  Perfect Saturday in my opinion. :)

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Both the snow and the pool looks inviting. Love the garden.

Lindsay and Mike said...

Looks like a great day...despite the snow. :)