Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tag...you're it!!!

I wondered how long it would be before this happened to me...I have been tagged. Here are the rules and a few interesting tidbits about me... :)
Rules:
1. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the following questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the tag, you have to name 5 people you are tagging. Then you leave them a comment on their blog letting them know it's their turn!

Here goes...

Q&A:
1. What was I doing 10 years ago? Well, since my birthday is TODAY I would have been turning sweet 16 and taking my driving test! About two weeks after which I got my very first speeding ticket...:(

2. 5 things on my to do list today: Take the kids to a puppet show at the library, do a spin class at the gym, have lunch with Trev at Cafe Rio (YUM!), play with my kids, and patiently wait for all the birthday well-wishers to ring in on my cell-io! I always expect to experience a high call volume toward the evening hours... :)

3. What snacks do I enjoy? I love pretty much any baked goods, chocolate, and candy on the junk food side. On the healthy side, I am a big fruit eater. I love pretty much all kinds of fruit. I would have to say my favorites are watermelon and strawberries. Yummm....

4. What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire? First, I would pay off my home. Second, take a super-fun vacation. Third, make a major dent in the inventory of Nordstrom, babyGap, Pottery Barn, and Dicks' Sporting Goods. Lastly, I would buy myself a brand-spanking new Infiniti QX-56, fully-loaded of course! I would also make a fast offering donation that would blow the ward clerk's mind. :)

5. 3 bad habits: Not signaling when changing lanes (thanks to so much time driving in Utah), staying up too late, and not checking my voicemail on my cell phone (I have attempted to do better at this lately).

6. 5 Places I have lived: Centennial, Colorado; Provo, Utah; Kansas City, Missouri; Las Vegas, Nevada; and Lehi, Utah.

7. 5 jobs I have had: Hostess at Chili's; Secretary at Denver Reserve; Secretary for my Hubby (go pest control!); Sales Associate at Victoria's Secret; Photographer; and proud mother of two and homemaker!

8. 5 things people don't know about me: I can sleep right through my alarm clock if Trev doesn't wake me up. I have a secret desire to be a hip-hop dancer. I wore a fake tooth for about 3 years. I grew up in a trailer park...although, Trev likes to tell everyone that so maybe you already know. :) When I was young I had the biggest crush on Zach from Saved by the Bell (but seriously what 10 year old girl didn't?).

Okay, enough about me...I am tagging Amanda, Kim, Lindsey, Holly, and Jodi!

13 comments:

kimbo said...

I really like these tags... It is fun to get to know everyone just a little bit more! I'll work on mine right now.

Nikki said...

I like the car choice.... by the by I had so much fun yesterday! And again, Happy Happy Birthday!

Valarie said...

Happy Birthday Kasey - I hope it was fun! I love your comments - it is so fun to learn more about you! I'm now thinking we need to have an Enrichment Night talent show and you can perform some hip hop dancing for us! Sound Good?

Unknown said...

You're so funny Kasey, except I knew about the tooth! :) Happy birthday, I hope it was wonderful! And happy birthday to Morgan and happy anniversary. Since we're still far apart I'm claiming my right to lump all the well wishes together. :) Love ya!

Ash said...

Kase I found your blog through Nikki's. I miss your smiling face. What a darling family. This will be a fun way to keep in touch. Love ya Kase.

Nikki said...

VEGAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trish said...

Hey Kasey, it's Trish from B-ball. I found your blog through Angie. Hope you don't mind that I peeked! So cute! It was fun to learn something about you! Trish

Maughan"sters" said...

Alright Kasey, it's been over a month since your last post! I know you've done some fun things lately (like purses!!!) so let's see it!

Nikki said...

I've changed my blog to private. Please email me your email address so I can add you to my viewing list.
nikkitolman@yahoo.com

the.lamb.castle@gmail.com said...

I just found your blog and I LOVE it!
You have the CUTEST family! And Kasey you are so Beautiful. I love the family picture at the top.

Fun to check in on you guys!!
Love, H

Rachel said...

Where did you go? I lost your blog for forever and now I find out that you are blogging behind my back! Well I will have some serious words with you tonight!

Faith said...

Hey Kasey! So great finding you on here! We miss you guys. It was so nice seeing you last month.You're family's too adoreable! We are planning we trip there in the next month or so. We'll call so can come visit! lOVE yA!
Faith

Kapri said...

Hey Kasey! It's Kapri...from freshman year BYU! How are you! Cutest kiddos ever! Email me and I'll send you the invite to our blog...kaprirose@gmail.com

Kapri (Rose) Roberts