Sunday, June 9, 2013

School's Out for Summer!!

Well, after months of baited-breath...SUMMER is finally here!

The kids all had such a great year.  They all had wonderful teachers who loved them, taught them, and fun friends to hang with.  It is so neat to see my kids blossoming in every way.

I am also always so amazed at how fast the school year goes by.  Especially after Spring Break.  

So before the summer completely engulfs me I have to document all the winding up projects and programs from the end of school. :)

So here we go:


First up, St. Patrick's Day Leprechaun traps, Pajama party, and Costume Tea Party












Students of the Week Posters, Preschool Field Trip to the Aquarium, a School Play and Shakes at Johnny Rockets, Amazing Egg Drop, Take-Home Readers, Friend Birthday parties




























Traverse Mountain 5K, Art Gallery, Dance Festival, Welcome Home Popsicle Party, and Summer Journals




















I know there was a lot more, but I figure this gives a random sample of all the fun events and activities that we have been doing over the last few months. :)

How grateful I am for the great school my kids attend.  Great people.  Great teachers.  And a amazing principal Mr. Stephenson, who is handing over the reigns to someone he highly recommends, Mrs. Strong.

We will miss him dearly next year.

But for now...HAPPY SUMMER!!!

No comments: