Friday, December 7, 2012

Yellowstone with Friends - Part 1

Yellowstone is Trev's favorite place.  I love it too, but he LOVES it. :)

We wanted to go last year, but never made it up there...so this year we (meaning Trev) was determined we take the kids.  I was so-so on the idea since we had already done a lot of traveling this year, but thought...ahh, why not? :)  

Some of our neighbors even came with us!  It really turned out great, and even though I was so-so at first, once we were there I felt the power of Yellowstone pulling me in.  

I will let the pictures speak for themselves.  

Here we go...

















































1 comment:

Lindsay and Mike said...

We love Yellowstone too! We usually just go for long weekends, but I would love to go there for an entire week & just explore to my heart's content.