Friday, February 5, 2010

Where have we been?

Holidays hit, and of course, everything else took a backseat. It is now February...the busiest month for us and I am taking a moment for myself and spending time on my blog. :) Here is a random sampling of Halloween...Enjoy...if anyone is actually still reading this. :)
Halloween! I love this holiday...so fun and loads of stuff to do! To kick things off we went to Wee Witches Weekend at Gardner Village with my lil sis, Jessica. They had face painting, hay mazes, pony rides, and of course TONS of pumpkins and witches! The kids loved it and I loved all the fun pics. :)







Next came the actual Halloween! :) The costumes went as follows: Morgan -witch, Jake - Cosmo, the BYU cougar mascot, Me and Trev - cheesy basketball stars from a couple decades ago, and the babies - just cute kitty outfits and big orange flowers. :)

No comments: