Thursday, February 25, 2010

When Dad's away...we FACEPAINT!

A few weeks ago, Trev took a trip down to Cedar City to visit my cute little brother, Kyle, at SUU. They had a man's man weekend with lots of basketball, and what did we do? Got out the facepaints of course! Morgan wanted to be a fairy, and Jake, a superhero. Jake's started out as just a blue mask...but he wasn't quite satisfied. I looked at him and said, "what do you want, like flames or something??"... "YES!!!" Thus became the flaming mask. :) They both wanted to wear their faces to church the next day...ummm, I don't think so. :)



Does it get any better than this??? Kids are so funny!

5 comments:

Amy said...

So cute Kasey..did the twins get any?...maybe on their fingers? Ü

Nikki said...

How cute!!! Where in the world did you find that awesome face paint too? It doesn't look like that waxy gross stuff I used for Liv's b-day party.

Kasey Lighten said...

I got this book at target that comes with professional, water-based facepaint and all the brushes and sponges! I got it like 2 years ago and have used it sooo many times, family parties, ward parties, halloween, and as you can see...just for fun. :) It's called "klutz facepaints." LOVE IT! Plus it washes right off with a warm wash cloth instead of trying to scrape it off. :)

Megan said...

I so wish you would've let them wear it to church, that would've been awesome, especially Jake's!

CL said...

I'm so impressed with your face painting abilities- they look great!