Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Morgan's Pink PJ Cake

Morgan LOVES to bake, craft, etc. Her favorite things to make are desserts! At Xmas we had a Kids' Treatfest, which she make white chocolate covered popcorn! She loves to make cookies, brownies, cakes...if it's sweet she likes to make it. :) That's my girl! :) This particular time she asked Trev if she could make a cake the same color as her new PJ's...where she comes up with this stuff, I don't know. However, they set to work. So when I came home one night, she and Trev had made a "Pink PJ Cake" and it just needed to be decorated. :) She set to work and then we all thoroughly enjoyed the fruit of her labors - in our PJ's, of course! :) YUM!!!

3 comments:

Kata said...

Daaaaling! I love the little things they come up with! I also just love the little pony that stands up on the twins! Dang! HAIR!! Your girls are so lucky! And lovely, of course!!

Nikki said...

How cute! She is such a sweetheart! And those girls- OOOOOOOooooOOOO I want to squeeze them both. So cute, now if I could just get me a little of Jake's deep voice saying something totally Jake. I love your family!!

Unknown said...

So Fun!! I love baking w/ my girls. Plus who wouldn't want a pink cake, in there PJ's even. SMILE

Love it. Morgan's my kinda girl!