Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What was your Presidents' Day like?

Happy Presidents' Day!



After a crazy week of Valentine's, M's Birthday, our Anniversary (more on that later), Trev, Morgan, and I all speaking in church, in addition to the usual busy schedule, I was SOOO ready for PRESIDENTS' DAY!  To me this year Presidents' Day meant, I stay home with the kids, we hang out in our Jammies for a long time, we relax, and soak each other in.  And that is just what we did. :)

Here is a "picture - story" of our day together.
























What a great day!  In case you are wondering if everything was cupcakes and roses all day...keep in mind I have 4 little kids. :)  I just didn't take any pictures of the not-so-fun stuff.  The one in particular that sticks out in my mind was when we all tried to go sledding, and after 45 minutes of getting snow gear on, the snow had melted on our favorite sledding hill.  We did find another, but after about 3 rides down the hill, Claire had a little "accident" so we had to go home.  Although the kids didn't seem too sad about playing in the backyard.  Sometimes I wonder why I don't just have them do that in the first place?!  oh yeah...I usually do.  I usually usher them outside...this time however, I went out with them.  It made all the difference. :)  I sure love these kiddos.

1 comment:

Lindsay and Mike said...

Looks like my kind of day!