Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Love Day!

Happy Valentine's!!!

Can I just say...I LOVE this holiday!!  How neat to take a day to reflect on, and show appreciation and affection to those you love most???  It truly is one of my favorite holidays. :)  

So far, we have had a great day.  It began with this tradition:



Then went to this: (Running the Cupcake Station at Jake's Kindergarten Valentine's Party) 






Next...a lunch-date with my favorite men. :)




But BEFORE all this...came this!!!
(drumroll please...)  


My most FAVORITE Valentine's present EVER!!!!  My sweetheart surprised me with my new camera!!!!  I have been researching, saving, and drooling over this for a LONG time...and now it is FINALLY here!!!  Such a wonderful surprise!  Let's just say my honey knows how to speak my Love Language!! :)

Stay tuned for more...the day is only half over! :)

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Wow, that is a great gift. Have fun with it.

Cameron, Jenny and Family said...

Wow Kasey that looks like an awesome camera! What a fun Valentines Day you had. You're such a good mommy!