Thursday, February 16, 2012

Birthday Girl!

We have a...BIRTHDAY!




Exactly 8 years ago today, this little angel joined our family.  She made us proud parents then...and she continues to make us proud parents now!  I feel incredibly blessed to be here mom.

I will share all the festivities and birthday reflections later...but I wanted to spotlight this little sweetheart before I run off to see her at school. :)  Here she is all dressed-up in her new birthday outfit...ready to celebrate!  (We had plenty of time to take pictures because she woke up at 6 am!  She was so excited for her special day that she COULD NOT fall asleep last night!  I think she finally zonked out around 11 p.m.!  Very unusual for my kids. :))

Happy Birthday ML!













Love you baby!

7 comments:

Jordan Kay Pieper said...

Happy Birthday Miss Morgan!!!!!! I love you guys very much!!!!! I can't wait to see you guys soon! :) Your awesome Morgan I hope you have the best birthday EVER! :)

Love your cousin
Jordan :)

Jasmine said...

Happy Birthday Morgan! Don't let your mom and dad make you do any chores this whole week, it's your birthday!! I hope you have a great day!

Lauren Howell said...

I remember you when you were just a little girl. We lived in Las Vegas and we were in your ward. We'd all go to the park together and I would hope that my little girl would turn out as sweet as you. You are still a lovely young lady and I wish you a very happy 8th birthday!!
Love, the Howell Family

Rebecca Strongo said...

Happy Birthday Morgan! You are such a sweetie, I am so glad we are neighbors! Cheyenne loves having you as a friend also. Hope you have the best birthday ever!!

Cameron, Jenny and Family said...

What a cutie! Hope she had a special birthday celebrating that special number 8!

Lindsay and Mike said...

What a cute girl!

Nikki said...

Happy Birthday Miss Morgan!!! I can remember the first time I saw you. You had just learned to walk and were toddling around the church cultural hall. You were so happy! You have always been so happy. Keep being that happy girl Morgan. Be the sweet little girl that makes everyone around her happy as well.