Friday, November 30, 2012

Gratitude Finale

Well, it is 9 p.m., last day of November.  I have spent the last month discussing gratitude with the kids and trying to feverishly point out all our blessings.  So I wanted to give one last Ode to Gratitude...

My list of Blessings.

This is very lengthy but I wanted to just point out a few that have been poignant to me lately.

1.  My faith.

   
   This guides my life.  I try to align my actions to how I feel the Savior would have me act.  I fall short.  Because of my Savior's Atonement I can be forgiven and overcome my weaknesses.  This gospel truly gives me purpose and perspective.  I don't know where I would be today without it.

2.  My family.  


  These guys love me.  I love them.  We are a team.  We have fun.  We learn together.  We have goals.  We grow together.  They are my everything.

3.  My extended family.  Both sides.

4.  My calling - even when it's tricky.

5.  My blog.  Aka - my mom journal.

6.  My renewed LOVE of the piano - my piano teacher who is also my dear friend.

7.  Healthy, delicious food to eat.

8.  The opportunity to get to know my nieces MUCH better.  Having wonderful nieces currently residing in my home.

9.  Seasons of the year, and seasons of life.

10.  My new mini-van that will be arriving soon. :)  

I am so blessed.  I could write about my blessings for hours.  God has been so good to me.  I just hope I can become the person He envisioned when He created me.  

I hope you all had a great November filled with happy memories.  We sure did.  :)

No comments: