Sunday, August 1, 2010

Ice Cream Cones and the Beginning of Jake's "Crazy Eyes"


Does this not just scream summer???  Love the ice cream cones, summer rompers, faces...really!  So sweet...oh those little moments of childhood...






 
While the girls were eating ice cream cones...Jake was doing this...







That's right folks, this is where it all began.  As I was taking pictures of the girls, I glanced over and noticed Jake picking at his eyes.  I asked him if he was ok, and he just looked up at me with his eyes flipped inside out!  I was honestly freaked out!  He has sported this look almost daily since then...I am writing this over a year later. :)  I have MANY, MANY pictures of him like this. :)  It cracks me up what this boy concocts in his mind. :)

To complete the kids, here is Morgan...with her cute little friend Makayla.  They were just hanging out in the backyard. 


This makes me miss summer again...since it is currently snowing outside. :) 

No comments: