Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Easter Digs and our Last Family Picture Before Eliza Comes

This is going to be a big week in our house.

It started yesterday as we began prepping for Easter 2015.  We got all gussied up in our Easter clothes and went to church.



We go to church every Sunday.  It is truly the highlight of my week.  Trev and I teach the Marriage and Family Relations class together and he also works with the Priests (young men ages 16-18) in our ward.

We truly love serving in these capacities!

I love going to church.  I always come away from it feeling so uplifted, edified, and strengthened.  

I get to be with others that are constantly trying to improve and be better disciples of Jesus Christ.

I love taking my kids and seeing their faith growing and understanding expanding.

I feel closer to my Savior and those I love when I go to church.

What a perfect way to start out each week...especially this one as we approach Easter and the reminder it is of the Atonement and Resurrection of our Savior.

It makes me better.  Makes me want to be better.

But before we headed in, I had to snap a few pictures of my kids in their adorable Easter clothes.


















Oh how I love these kids of mine.

Crazy to think that this will be our last Sunday together before Baby Eliza comes!  Our last family picture as a family of 6!

So strange, yet so exciting!  It's going to be a good week. :)

No comments: