Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Celebrating America in Lake Powell

How I love the 4th of July!  It is honestly one of my favorite holidays.

Flags, food, family, founding fathers.  All things that make my heart swell.

We usually celebrate with extended family.  BBQ, fireworks, the usual.  Which is always so great!  

But this year, was exceptionally fantastic because we celebrated on a houseboat in Lake Powell with the Andrus'!!!

Ummm...could we make this a tradition I wonder?? :)  To say we had a good time would be a massive understatement.  I will let the pictures speak for themselves.






































































































Oh Lake Powell...how we loved you!  Thank you Andrus' for showing us such a great time!!

Next year??? ;)

4 comments:

Maughan"sters" said...

You can only make it a tradition if we can come!! lol!

Daddy Man said...

Super cute photos! I need to get those from you. Love them! Fun times :)

Daddy Man said...

Sorry, I forgot I am on dallans account. Daddy man sounds creepy

Lindsay and Mike said...

Looks like a great little trip!