Saturday, February 9, 2013

Morgan's wierd day

Today was very wierd. 
 Main Chaters- 
1.Morgan (Who is me) 
2.Garrett 
3.Bailey 
Ok,now you know the peeps,so lets get started.I was at school and doing - tests,and I write ''I love Mattyb." and Garrett looks at my paper and says''What did you write?'' I said''nothing.'' i cross out what i wrote.garrett trys to read what I wrote.He first thing he shouts out is''Morgan loves Bailey!'' I stare in disapointment. I yell'' he is false!!!'' 
that was the first wierd thing. the 2nd wierd part is when I helped him with his math,he strarts braiding my hair! If you are reading this,plese send a commett!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Garrett, if you are reading this, tell me if you like me. 
Love,Morgan

2 comments:

Lindsay and Mike said...

This.is.awesome! You are a very good writer Morgan. Bravo! And, yes, I'm pretty sure that Garrett likes you. Boys do weird things when they like a girl. :)

Cameron, Jenny and Family said...

Morgan, I'm a friend of your Mommy's and I just wanted to write and tell you that I LOVE your post. In fact, today I had told my six year old that she should write something on my blog. I think it's great that you are writing and telling about the events that happen during your day. Yes, you did have a very weird day! Keep sharing your weird, funny, great, sad, and fun moments :)