Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Life according to my Samsung S3

One of my favorite (and most utilized) gifts from Christmas was my new phone - the Samsung S3.  

It has changed my life.  Honestly. :)

One of my favorite things about it is the camera.  I have always wanted to have a good point-and-click camera for those moments when I don't have my big fancy camera or simply don't want to lug it around.  

When I first got my phone I thought, "FINALLY I can get some pictures on a point-and-click that I will be happy with."  

Well, what I didn't know is that even cameras on our phones take a little time to learn the in's-and-out's of.  Dang it.

At first, I was bugged by the photos.  Then I decided to play with my camera a bit and see if I could make them better with a little good old fashion know-how.  I have to say, they still are not my favorite pictures but I think they are getting better.

Either way, they portray our lives.  The pictures aren't perfect.  But neither are our lives.  They do however give a nice glimpse into the everyday, random happenings.  They are normal pictures documenting normal life.

Works for me. :)  I will still keep trying to get them better though. ;)

So without further adue, here is our lives lately, according to my camera phone.






























No comments: