Thursday, July 5, 2012

Take me out to the ball game...

Remember how I said we are doing "Lighten Summer Learning and Adventure Camp"?  Well, it was Take a Trip Tuesday and we had tickets to the Salt Lake Bees game (compliments of Trev's nice boss), so we got a sitter for the little girls (mean?) and took M&J.  To say we had a nice time would be a major understatement.  The weather was gorgeous, the ball park was picturesque really, the kids were entertained, and Trev and I got to kick back and relax.  See for yourself...


Just getting settled into our seats.







I just LOVE these pictures of Jake and Trev.  They just show perfectly their relationship.  




And then there is me and my girl.  She sure is precious to me.





After about 10 minutes, guess what happened...the kids were bored. :)  I think, or hope, every parent out there can relate to this.  


So we decided to ditch our good seats, and head out to the outfield grassy area.




Why you might ask?  Because these things were there:










While the kids enjoyed these, we enjoyed this:





Trev even caught a fly ball...while simultaneously almost taking out the guy next to him.  Then guy seemed annoyed, but I just about died laughing. :)  He was fine, I think his male ego was hurt more than anything.







It was a great night at the ball park.  Thanks, "Uncle Orin."

No comments: