Saturday, October 1, 2011

Family Pictures 2011!

Well, they are done!  Hooray!!!  And a big thanks to Heather (my sweet s-i-l) for taking them! 

The photo shoot itself, went just about like I expected.  See previous post that pretty much outline my expectations. :)  Outside of Morgan falling into the little lake, things weren't too bad. :)  Luckily for her, that happened right after we finished shooting. ;) 

All I can say is that I am glad it's over...at least until next year. :)  And, they turned out really great so it was all worth it.  Hope you like...we sure do. :)











































3 comments:

The Foulgers said...

Those turned out fantastic, I don't know what you were worried about. Thank goodness the pond incident happened once you were finished! Your family is soooo beautiful, miss you!:)

Lindsay and Mike said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Heidi said...

Great photos