Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Spaghetti Faces...

This last week I got brave.  I decided it was time for my girls to experience the joy of spaghetti!  Morgan and Jake were introduced to this much earlier on - back when I was more of a "first-time mom" and thought the mess was adorable.  That was before I realized how long it takes to clean them up after. :)

So for my little girls, I waited.  Double kids, double spaghetti mess - no thanks. :)  But last week, I caved.  It's was just like you would imagine...super adorable, but also super messy.  Just the way I remember it was with my older kids.  Memories worth the mess.

They LOVED it by the way... :) (Abby's in white/pink shirt, Claire in Red)










1 comment:

Heidi said...

The girls are so cute - how do you know which is which - do they have a distinguishing mark?