Sunday, December 12, 2010

This Time Last Year

So I figured before Christmas hits this year, and a slug of new cute pics, I should post the ones from last year. :)  I'm just a little behind. :)

These are of the kids at their Christmas programs.  Our sweet niece, Saylor came with us to Morgan's Christmas Sing.  We love how sweet she is!
 

 Saylor and Claire


 Abby, Trev, and Jake


 Morgan and her little friend and Kindergarten classmate, Ireland.


 Awww....


 Jake at his Preschool Christmas Program...this is the most serious pic I could get of him. :)


Trev and Jake decorating the tree.


 Presents!




 One of our traditions...We always let the kids open one present on Christmas Eve...it's always jammies. :)


Another little tradition...decorating sugar cookies.


Christmas morning!


Do you not love this hair??! :)





Morgan got a pre-cut Princess Tiana blanket.  We worked on it together...I cut the fabric and Morgan tied.  She really enjoys crafting!  Must come from Trev's side of the family.  All his sisters and mom are incredibly crafty.  They quilt, paint, knit, scrapbook, you name it, they can do it fabulously!  I have luckily picked up some of the magic over the years, but I think that Morgan may have been born with it.  She did a great job, and seemed to really love it. 



It was a year ago, but looking back over these pics just reminds me of how much fun it was.  I just love this time of year!  

1 comment:

Megan said...

So cute!! Look how much those babies have grown, and I love AbbieClaire's pjs, way cute. I'm glad you posted about the sugar cookies too, my boys are old enough to do them now! Yay!! I can't wait to get my craft on with Morgan one day :)