Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Crazy

I don't know about you...but things tend to get crazy for us during the holidays!  Busy, fun, tiring, hectic, etc., but I wouldn't have it any other way.  It's my absolute FAV time of the year.  So here is my little Ode' to the Craziness!

Happy Holidays!

Crazy Styles...





Crazy Faces...





Crazy Weather!



...and last but CERTAINLY not least
Crazy Pranking Boys!
(Sitting in my office, heard the doorbell ring, open the door, this is what I find!  It was FREEZING outside!)

Our conversation: 
Me:  "Ummm...WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING???  AREN'T YOU FREEZING???"
Boys:  "NO...we are going around pranking people."
Me (thinking to myself):  I don't get the joke, but you look like fools for sure!
Me (out loud): "Oh.  I get it.  Do your parents know where you are???" 
I'm such a mom. :)

Hope your Holidays are crazy like ours! :)

Merry Christmas

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Happy Christmas to you all.

Maughan"sters" said...

I saw those boys at your door...I'm glad to know what they were doing now!
Thanks for helping late last night...I stayed up until I found that darn brush tool :)

Fernando Solis Eguiza said...

El Niño Y Tu Pilin