Friday, February 12, 2010

I Love to See the Temple

Last summer I took the kids to go and walk around the beautiful Mt. Timpanogos Temple. This temple has special meaning to me because it is where I took out my Endowments, and was married and sealed to the man of my dreams. Because of the covenants we made here, our family can be together forever; even after we die. I remember right before my sweet Grandpa Moores died, he bore his testimony and spoke of how grateful he was for the sealing ordinances. He said that he could think of no greater punishment in the afterlife than to be seperated from his sweetheart. I remember thinking, I want that sealing power to be apart of my life as well. I love my family, my husband, my sweet children, and my world revolves around them. I can't imagine heaven feeling like heaven without my loved ones around me. I love the gospel of Jesus Christ and the immense blessings in provides in my life right now, and even more importantly for the blessings it promises for my future, both on this earth and beyond it.

2 comments:

The Foulgers said...

What beautiful pictures of beautiful kids!:)

Megan said...

Sweet pictures. I like the story from your grandpa too, that's really special.