Friday, February 5, 2010

A Colorado Thanksgiving!

This year we did something a little different for Thanksgiving, we left all our Utah families and headed out to Colorado to visit our family out there! :) My super-sweet Aunt Vicky and Uncle Bob live out there with my cousins Jordan and Ryan. We went to stay with them and it was so fun! They are always so sweet and take care of us the whole time. We went out to eat, saw movies, the boys went to a Nuggets game, and the kids loved all the farm stuff! They rode 4 wheelers, rode Sunny (the horse), and got spoiled rotten! It is really neat to see my kids experiencing and enjoying some of the activities that brought me such joy growing up.
I got to see one of my very best friends from high school, Shabi! I love this sweet girl and she is one of the truest friends I have ever had. So glad I got to see her. Another highlight of the weekend was that we all went to Chuck E. Cheese's! I have to say, I am not the biggest fan of that place, but the kids loved it and you couldn't help have a good time. My aunt showed some major prowess in one particular game, she earned TONS of tickets! Too fun! We love our Colorado family and hope to make this a yearly tradition. :)
We also had the opportunity to go to see my grandpa (who is no longer here - so we visited his gravesite). I loved and adored that sweet old man, and I don't have many childhood memories where he was not present. Love you grandpa! While we were there, we got into a "little" snowball fight. :)























1 comment:

Megan said...

I like your bangs! :) I love seeing updated pics of my cute neices and nephew, thanks!