Thursday, October 25, 2012

A&C head off to Preschool

It is official...my babies have started Preschool!  Seriously, when did that happen??  (Oh like a month ago. :))  

It is only 2 days a week for 2 hours each day...but in "mom time" that means 4 hours each week all by myself!!!  It goes by fast, but I am happy about that.  I would miss them too much if it were more.

The girls are attending Miss Mikki's USA Tykes  Preschool (M&J's alma mater).  They love it, just like the other kids did.  And I have to say, that I think they are the cutest preschoolers ever! ;)

Here they are on the big day:





Here they are meeting THE infamous Miss Mikki...she won them over quickly. :)  




They may look a little freaked out, but really they were just wanting to play with the toys more than take pictures. ;)  

Love these girls!  Can't believe how fast they are growing. :(

1 comment:

Heidi said...

They are growing up!