Thursday, January 3, 2008

These say it all...



We got our family pictures done recently (thanks Heather!) and I just couldn't help notice how one small dynamic of our family was captured that day...the parent preferences of our kids! When Morgan was a baby she would flip-flop on whether she preferred Trevor or me; however, since we have moved to Utah, I have had her on my side! :) She is all girl and LOVES to be with me. Trev says she may look like him, but she is DEFINATELY my little girl. :)

On the other hand, practically from birth Jake has LOVED his dad!! They really are best buds! In fact, the other day I went to pick him up from Nursery and he threw his hands in the air, screamed DADDY, and ran right past me into the hall. The funniest part was that Trevor wasn't even out there! It was just wishful thinking on Jake's part I guess.

Trevor and I just adore both of them!

4 comments:

Jilene said...

cute pics. what part of UT did you move to? What does Trevor do there? Do you like it?

Natalie said...

Kasey,

Your kids are beautiful! I love your family Pics. They turned out great. How is your photography business doing? You really have a talent for it! Ummm...we live about 20 min. away, we should get together.

Kata said...

I LOVE these shots! You are a definate ray of sunshine! So gorgeous! I had a friend see your Christmas card photo- and they just raved and raved about how cute your family is... how beautiful you are... the color choice for the photos... and then I told her that you were the one that took my kid's shots in the playroom- she wants to drive to SLC to have you shoot her family! Anyway- so good to hear about your little fam. Tough loss for Mitt yesterday- I am sure you guys are campaigning again- its a little stressful to see the polls! I am sure you know better than I do- I hope he is close in New Hamshire! Chat soon!

Jenny said...

Wow. I can't believe I am hearing from you. Your kids are so cute. I can't believe the hair on Morgan. What a little lady. I looked at the photo website and love your pictures. When I grow up I want to be like you! Our family is heading down to my sister's place in Parks City in Feb. for the UNLV game. I really want to meet up. I am just so happy I kept your e-mail address. I do miss your family, as does everyone here in Vegas.