Friday, September 17, 2010

Who Doesn't LOVE a Caramel Apple?

Today my sweet friend and neighbor, Lindsey, brought me a sweet little package...a caramel apple-making kit and 4 delicious apples!! How did she know that this is by far one of my most favorite treats in the world???!!!! Bless her heart!

After the treat-fest was over in the kitchen, the kiddos all went out and played in the backyard...something we are trying to take advantage of every second we can before winter arrives and the snow hits. I miss my yard sooo much in the blistery winter months. :)
In case you were wondering, no - we didn't get another dog. :) This little furry friend is just visiting us while his family (Heather and Dallan) are at Disneyland with their kids. Daisy loves having him around...after the first few hours that is. :) The kid adore this little guy, and treat him like a king. Jake asked if he could sleep in his with him last night! I wonder if Daisy gets offended by all the attention Scamper gets when he's here?

2 comments:

Maughan"sters" said...

Dang those apples look good! I got a kit for my family too...I'll have to pull it out of the pantry and make them! Thanks again for your help and you deserve some more caramel apples! I'll have to remember that they are a favorite!!

Nikki said...

Oooooooooo!! I LOVE carmel. Last year in California there was a bunch of farms that sold carmel covered treats. My favorite was carmel covered marshmallows. I say we make a huge batch of carmel and dip apples, marshmallows and pretzels. GNO idea??