Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My new Food Storage Blog!!!

Okay, so everyone has these super-fun blogs where they get to show their talents. There are home decor blogs, quilting/crafting blogs, vacation blogs, etc. You name it, it's out there! So I decided to start one...and I am pretty sure it may be the first of its kind...a FOOD STORAGE blog! :) I know it doesn't sound nearly as glamorous as the others, but I am actually really excited about it! Not because I am super-talented at food storage, but because it will just be me documenting my ATTEMPTS at filling my cupboards and accumulating the food supply for my family. :) PLEASE check it out, and pass the word along...if you could link it up to your blog that would be wonderful! I want this to be a blog where we can all benefit and share from each other as we all try to move toward the lofty goal...having a full food storage! I will post recipes, hot buys for the week, and anything else domestic. :) Here goes something!

www.dewdropsinmybucket.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Maughan"sters" said...

Kasey, Thank you for helping me in PhotoShop! I added a picture of Zack on the sidebar of my blog...one of the many great ones that you took!
I love your new blog! I will check it regularly! However, I hope you update your family more often :)