Thursday, March 17, 2016

Keeping a Promise to Myself on St. Patty's Day


Today I promised myself I would document.  I would write on my blog.  I have missed this so much!  

Over the past few days, I have been looking back through the pictures and stories on here and vowed to make more of an effort to keep it up because it documents my family so beautifully.  

So here I am making an effort. :)  

A weak one, I know.

But I have heard it said, "start where you are and do something."  

I will apply this here.  I am starting.  Again.  

Which will likely happen again.  And again.

That's ok with me.  At least I am doing something to preserve the moments of my life and the journey of our little family.

With that, I am going to head off and trip more leprechaun traps and play more tricks on my kids.

It's a good day! :)

Keep a look out for more documenting to come. :)

No comments: