Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Photos of Monfredis

Over the years, I have come to know a most spectacular, fantastic family.  The Monfredis.  It was friends at first sight and now I see them more as family.

This family happened to be in need of a few pictures.

First of dad.  He needed a nice, professional portrait for work purposes.






Favorite? :)

Second, their darling daughter is getting baptized.  She needed some pictures in her adorable dress.  

But as we went along, I couldn't help but snap a few of her bouncy brothers and their neat family relationships.  









































Oh how I love, love, love the Monfredis.

1 comment:

CHO said...

Oh my gosh, these photos have me in tears - I LOVE these, Kasey! You really captured their beauty with your lens... <3 Oh how I love this family (my family!)! ~ Maria