Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Friends, Creme Brulee, and JCW's lunch dates

Life has just been racing along here.  It is crazy how I realize a month has gone by every time I unload the pictures off my camera.

So many fun memories!  I KNOW there were hard times, but you sure wouldn't know it by the pictures. :)  I actually like that about pictures.  They record the good, and seem to seamlessly ignore the bad.  I should document the bad, but that is the part of often want to forget.  The pictures make me remember.  I want to remember the good. :)

So here are a few memories encased in photos.

1.  Game Night and Creme Brulee with our friends the Farmers - Matt, Erica, and Hali.








2.  Burgers and fries at JCW's with dad.






3. And who wouldn't want to remember this?  Maybe I do document the bad sometimes. :)


Gotta love these little moments.

No comments: