Sunday, February 3, 2008

"My Prophet..."

I would like to take a moment and just express my love for President Hinckley. As probably most of you already know, he passed away this last Sunday at the age of 97. For those of you who are not of my LDS faith, you probably did not know him that well, or at all for that matter. But for those of you who did know him, I am sure you will agree that he will be sorely missed. I am so happy for him to be reunited with his sweet wife, Marjorie, his Savior, and his eternal Father in Heaven. Considering the life he lead, I can only imagine that that reunion must have been very sweet. He was a kind, loving man and an example of Christ-like love to all those he came into contact with. I never met him personally, but I feel as though I know him and I look forward to the day when I can meet him in the eternities. He truly is and probably always will be "my prophet." We love you President Hinckley!

No comments: