Monday, December 10, 2007

This past November we went to the happiest place on earth. This picture says it all: Mom and Morgan all for it, Jake very unsure about the whole thing and Dad no where to be found.
















This conversation between Morgan and Snow White went like this:

Snow White "Are you excited that it is Christmas time?"

Morgan "No, we have to do Thankgiving first"

Morgan is a very astute little girl



Jake loved driving the car at Autotopia. Later in life he will love making fun of his bald Dad, sheesh
Morgan got board waiting for the parade so she just decided to conduct her own



We squezzed in some beach time before we left. The kids loved it.


Sweet little picture huh? Big sis carfully taking little bro to introduce him to the waves. Wish you could see what happened 10 seconds later. A wave came in, Morgan took care of #1 and bolted for safety, leaving Jake to fend for himself. Needless to say we had to leave the beach becuase we had a soaked little boy!

5 comments:

Jennica said...

CUte pictures! I think my favorites are the Snow White and Beach holding hands pics. It looks like you had a great time! PS loved the Grand Cayman pics....That looks like a beautiful place.

Natalie said...

Kasey,

No Way!! Your kids are getting so big! Your little family is so dang cute. I can imagine how awful an all expense paid vacation would be...sheesh, the nerve!

I can't believe I haven't seen ya since Vegas. Now that I am here I would love to come see your house and cute kids!

Love ya,
Natalie

Jill said...

So fun, I love disneyland! Love the beach pictures your kids are so so cute!

Kata said...

I love your pics- You are still so talented! I still have the shots hung of our kids you took! They are just so stinkin cute, eventhough I have had others shot, I can't give those up! so cute!

AND!! I am freakin out how darling Jake is! He is so big, so cute! And MORGAN!!! Her and Savannah could be the best of pals by now. Just adorable!

Jilene said...

Hey Kasey!! I saw you through Kata's blog. I can't believe how big Morgan is, and congrats on the baby boy! You have a beautiful family. We moved to Boise ID last February, and we love it. Life is good. Glad to see your blog!